FNB and Franchising Plus will host the fifth consecutive Franchise Leadership Summit where South Africa’s franchising leaders and stakeholders will meet to discuss and debate the franchising landscape.
The Franchise Leadership Summit will take place at the Pivot Conference Centre, Fourways on Thursday, September 1. The event is aimed at franchisors, franchisees and stakeholders of the sectors. It also appeals to corporate and mid-sized companies that are considering franchising as an expansion mechanism.
Who will be speaking at the Franchise Leadership Summit?
Some of the Speakers at the summit include:
- Alon Lits – MD, Uber Sub-Saharan Africa – The Uber story
- Carlo Gonzaga – CEO, Taste Holdings – The impact of Starbucks’ entry into South Africa
- Justice Malala – Political analyst – Disruption in politics
- Toby Shapshak – Editor-in-Chief and Publisher, Stuff Magazine – Disruption in a digital age: what the emergence of new technology means for your business
- Mike Sharman – Co-founder, Retroviral Digital Communications – The changing face of media and digital marketing
For more information and to book your space click here.