10 000 Women is a five-year investment by Goldman Sachs to provide 10 000 underserved women around the world with a business and management education. In South Africa, 10 000 Women is managed and delivered by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), the business school of the University of Pretoria.
Applications close for the third cohort on July 13, 2012.
The programme provides high potential women entrepreneurs living in Gauteng with a business and management education over four months. In addition, to help participants apply what they are learning in class to their businesses, they are supported by six months of wrap around services, which include mentorship, networking events, community dialogues and business advisory.
- Underserved women entrepreneurs who manage their own businesses in Gauteng
- Minimum of a matric qualification
- Good understanding of English
- Business to have an annual turnover of R300 000 to R5-million
- The entrepreneur must have run/managed the business for at least a year
- Businesses that employ five or more people will be given preference
For more information visit: the Gibs website or contact 011 771 4000, email@example.com.